Saturday 10 March 2012

What A Miserable Life!

I know I've been really quite in the past two months..sss, I think? Aih, what to do, got so many schoolworks to do. Last week, I had exams. (Don't know if I'm using the correct words. Gah! XD)
Urmmm, the questions were quite easy except for ModMath. Gosh, you should see my face. I was like "What the hell!!"
Brb, such a dramaqueen. -_-


"My fav is AddMath. Just saying."
*doeeyes*


Hurm, Najihah Rashid. If you're reading this, know that I miss you buddy. We miss you.
Are you doin' just fine at school? I haven't talked to you for awhile.
Man, its 6 in ta morning already!!


Yeah, I'm evil like that! Muahaha



Anyway, I have gained about 3 kg last year. So yeah, I'm fat like *tut* right now.
So I have decided: No rice, no fat. No dessert, no overweight. No more delicious Secret Recipe's fresh cream cakes, no more pleasure-inducing, creamy blueberry cheese tarts. *Krok* (Oh look, I'm exaggerating!)

Wish me luck in losing weight the brutal way, bye~

p.s: I don't know what I'm trying to tell you. Obviously, this post is pointless.